November 7th, 2022
If you happen to be visiting London on holiday, taking a day trip in or you’re a local who just wants to check out all the best spots in London – we recommend spending a day in the beautiful district of Notting Hill. And we’ve got the perfect foodie guide for you…
Many of our customers who booked Melt’s Bean to Bar Workshop or Chocolate Masterclass come into Notting Hill for the chocolatier course and have a couple of hours to spare before and after the experience. So we will base it around the location of our two shops on Ledbury Road and Clarendon Road. Yet this guide is for anyone who happens to be visiting Notting Hill.
1. The Farm Girl – this little cafe is the perfect hidden gem. Great for healthy salads and tasty sandwiches. Only a couple minutes walk from our shop on Ledbury road. You could come here for brunch, lunch or just a coffee. They don’t take bookings, so just pop in and find a seat.
2. Granger and Co– Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Granger and Co is an Australian inspired restaurant with a relaxed but upmarket atmosphere. Serving a delicious brunch range, we would recommend going for their hotcakes, eggs and freshly squeezed juices. Granger and Co don’t take bookings and are often quite busy!
There are so many delicious lunch spots to choose from. There is such a wide range of cuisines to choose from. We’ve narrow it down to our absolute favourites.
If your near our Clarendon Road shop in Holland Park, go to:
2. Ottolenghi – an absolute classic resturant in Notting Hill is Ottolenghi, the founding shop of Yotam’s now expanded company. Just over the road from our Ledbury road shop, the cafe is filled with delicious Middle Eastern and Mediterranean inspired foods.
3.Farmacy – is a pioneering plant based restaurant in Westbourne Grove. Healthy, sustainable and good for the planet! The restaurant is beautifully designed and the food is delicious.
2. Buns from Home – a new bun shop that was started up in the founders home during COVID and has now made it to the streets of Notting Hill. They have one both in Talbot Rd in Notting Hill and one on Holland Park Ave, so take your pick!
3. Humming Bird Bakery – a delicious cake store for those with a proper sweet tooth. Famous for its red velvet cupcakes and impressive birthday cakes. But if you fancy something a little simpler, their brownies or cookies will do the job!
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Be the first to know about Melt’s new collections, promotions and events