Cocoa Nib + Almond Super Smoothie
- You’ll need a good blender for this smoothie, like Vitamix for example.
- Please the de-stoned date in the blender.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of cocoa nibs and add to the blender.
- Measure out 1/3 cup of almonds (with skins on) and add to the blender.
- Pour 300ml of tap or spring water into the blender.
- Blend on a high setting for 1 minute until well blended.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy – season with a sprinkling of bee pollen if so inclined.
Sign up to our newsletter
Be the first to know about Melt’s new collections, promotions and events