MELT CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
We are happy to reveal the Melt Chocolate Brownie recipe!
Melt’s Brownie has the perfect soft, fudge interior and a lightly cracked, drier top. A classic brownie recipe that has been one of our Bestsellers for years!
Perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up – or glam it up with creme anglais for a special dessert with family and friends.
- Melt the butter and milk chocolate in a bain marie or microwave until liquid
- Whisk the eggs and sugar lightly in a large mixing bowl until they’re combined
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate mixture with the eggs and sugar mix until combined and smooth
- Siv the flour and cocoa powder together and fold through into the mixing bowl. Keep mixing thoroughly to ensure there are no lumps
- Roughly chop the nuts and the dark chocolate. Fold the chopped nuts and dark chocolate into the mixture and stir around
- Into a pre lined baking tray pour in the mixture and spread out the mixture so the corners of the tray are filled
- Into a pre heated oven insert the tray and bake for 9 minutes. Rotate the tray and bake for a further 9 minutes (Check after 7 minutes)
- For best results cool over night and cut into portion sized squares
We hope you enjoy the Melt Chocolate Brownie recipe. Do share your photos and thoughts on our social medias – @meltchocolates.
Discover more delicious Chocolate Recipes by Melt Chocolates on our website.