MELT CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
Melt’s Brownie has the perfect soft, fudge interior and a lightly cracked, drier top. A classic brownie recipe that has been one of our Bestsellers for years!
Perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up – or glam it up with creme anglais for a special dessert with family and friends.
- Melt the butter and milk chocolate in a bain marie or microwave until liquid
- Whisk the eggs and sugar lightly in a large mixing bowl until they’re combined
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate mixture with the eggs and sugar mix until combined and smooth
- Siv the flour and cocoa powder together and fold through into the mixing bowl. Keep mixing thoroughly to ensure there are no lumps
- Roughly chop the nuts and the dark chocolate. Fold the chopped nuts and dark chocolate into the mixture and stir around
- Into a pre lined baking tray pour in the mixture and spread out the mixture so the corners of the tray are filled
- Into a pre heated oven insert the tray and bake for 9 minutes. Rotate the tray and bake for a further 9 minutes (Check after 7 minutes)
- For best results cool over night and cut into portion sized squares