9994 in stock
You will need:
- 240g Milk Chocolate
- 240g of Butter
- 225g of Eggs
- 324g of Sugar
- 72g of Cocoa powder
- 60g of Flour
- 75g Dark Chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c. Line and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper or grease your mold (20cm diametre aprox).
- Pre-melt the chocolate and butter over a bain marie.
- Meanwhile, combine the eggs and sugar until well mixed and then add the chocolate butter mix into the eggs and combine.
- Lastly, fold through the flour in three additions and the chocolate chips, mix well until no lumps.
- Pour into the mold and bake at 180c for 35 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time.
- Leave to chill in the fridge overnight for the best results before cutting into the desired size.
Why gift Melt Chocolates?
All our chocolates are beautifully handmade by our award-winning chocolatiers.
Fresh from Notting Hill using natural ingredients.
Our sublime chocolates stay delicious for weeks.
You can add a gift message for the lucky recipient at checkout - personalising your gift.
We beautifully package our orders with care, so they arrive safely in plastic free packaging.
WHY FRESH IS BETTER…
Melt’s chocolates are freshly made in our Notting Hill and Holland Park kitchens by our world-class chocolatiers.
Because our chocolates are fresh, handcrafted and we use the best natural ingredients we can reduce the sugar content, artificial flavours, stabilisers and other chemical preservatives.
This means our chocolates taste sensational-unlike chocolates you have ever tasted before. Fresh natural ingredients are best for taste and for your health.
The handmade chocolates are some of the best we’ve tasted – we’ve come to expect nothing less of Melt London.
- The Independent
A favourite in the West End, Melt is a charming and chic boutique that specialises in fresh handmade chocolates, carefully crafted by world-class chocolatiers.
- Evening Standard
Melt gift boxes are completely plastic-free as we care about our environment and our oceans. Gift a pristine ocean to our children by reducing single-use plastic packaging – Melt has been at the vanguard of this movement for over 15 years. We deliver our online chocolates with an electric zero-emissions van.