Prep time: 5 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- 200g dark chocolate buttons
- 230ml double cream
- Use a small pan to heat the double cream, until it starts to bubble very slightly at the edges.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate buttons.
- Add a pinch of salt. Using a wooden spoon stir the mixture until all the chocolate has melted and created a thick, glossy sauce.
- Spoon generously over vanilla ice cream whilst the sauce is still warm or use as a cake filling.
Why gift Melt Chocolates?
All our chocolates are beautifully handmade by our award-winning chocolatiers.
Fresh from Notting Hill using natural ingredients.
Our sublime chocolates stay delicious for weeks.
You can add a gift message for the lucky recipient at checkout - personalising your gift.
We beautifully package our orders with care, so they arrive safely in plastic free packaging.
WHY FRESH IS BETTER…
Melt’s chocolates are freshly made in our Notting Hill and Holland Park kitchens by our world-class chocolatiers.
Because our chocolates are fresh, handcrafted and we use the best natural ingredients we can reduce the sugar content, artificial flavours, stabilisers and other chemical preservatives.
This means our chocolates taste sensational-unlike chocolates you have ever tasted before. Fresh natural ingredients are best for taste and for your health.
The handmade chocolates are some of the best we’ve tasted – we’ve come to expect nothing less of Melt London.
- The Independent
A favourite in the West End, Melt is a charming and chic boutique that specialises in fresh handmade chocolates, carefully crafted by world-class chocolatiers.
- Evening Standard
Melt gift boxes are completely plastic-free as we care about our environment and our oceans. Gift a pristine ocean to our children by reducing single-use plastic packaging – Melt has been at the vanguard of this movement for over 15 years. We deliver our online chocolates with an electric zero-emissions van.