10000 in stock
This incredibly simple recipe is a ganache – the starting point to so many of our fresh chocolates. Made to a thin consistency and used warm, this makes the most brilliant, delicious and quick sauce for ice cream. An easy one for the kids to master.
- Measure out 200g of dark chocolate. Chop into smaller chunks.
- Use a small pan to heat a 227ml carton of double cream, until it starts to bubble very slightly at the edges.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped chocolate pieces.
- Using a wooden spoon stir the mixture until all the chocolate has melted and created a thick, glossy sauce.
- Spoon generously over vanilla ice cream whilst the sauce is still warm.