Cocoa Nib + Almond Super Smoothie
10000 in stock
This Super Smoothie is healthy, filling and delicious. Fabulously easy and quick, turn to this smoothie for filling the hungry gap between breakfast and lunch or the afternoon energy dip. The cocoa nibs and almonds make this a super healthy chocolate drink.
I use the American/Australian weighing system of cups, which is particularly useful for measuring out nibs and nuts.
- You’ll need a good blender for this smoothie, like Vitamix for example.
- Please the de-stoned date in the blender.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of cocoa nibs and add to the blender.
- Measure out 1/3 cup of almonds (with skins on) and add to the blender.
- Pour 300ml of tap or spring water into the blender.
- Blend on a high setting for 1 minute until well blended.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy – season with a sprinkling of bee pollen if so inclined.