- Measure out 200g of dark chocolate. Chop into smaller chunks.
- Use a small pan to heat a 227ml carton of double cream, until it starts to bubble very slightly at the edges.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped chocolate pieces.
- Using a wooden spoon stir the mixture until all the chocolate has melted and created a thick, glossy sauce.
- Spoon generously over vanilla ice cream whilst the sauce is still warm.
Sign up to our newsletter
Be the first to know about Melt’s new collections, promotions and events