9999 in stock
My youngest son Ben, makes superb chocolate chip cookies. Perfect for weekend baking and teatime with friends.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the softened butter, sugar and flour into a bowl and process in a mixer to form a dough. Alternatively mix vigorously with a wooden spoon until the butter and sugar are very well combined and again, form a dough.
- Roughly chop the chocolate (this can be milk or dark, but the dark chocolate gives a better, less sweet flavour).
- Mix in the chocolate, pinch of cinnamon and teaspoon of natural vanilla essence.
- Using your hands (which is the fun bit!) divide the mixture in equal sized balls (about eh size of a ping-pong ball).
- Line a baking tray with unbleached parchment paper.
- Place the balls of cookie dough on the paper and press down slightly.
- Bake for 10-15 minuted until golden brown.